If you have a beautiful backyard or you just enjoy the outdoors, you probably want to spend as much time as possible in it. But if you have nothing but grass, the prospect can be less appealing. Sure, you can set up chairs and tables in the grass, but after a while, that can become annoying. Grass can get itchy and bugs can ruin your evening. This is where patios and hardscapes can come to the rescue, crafted by a professional Maryland patio company.
Patios can provide a place for you and your family to relax and enjoy your yard. The hard surface is perfect for setting up furniture and keeps you off the grass and away from pests. Patios can also add to the beauty of your backyard with intricate stonework, dazzling colors, and intriguing patterns. North American Deck and Patio can expertly design and build a variety of patio and hardscape projects, keeping in mind the enhancement of both your home’s appearance and your enjoyment of your property. We have custom designed and built patios in Maryland including Howard County, Montgomery County, Anne Arundel County, and Baltimore.
Brick Paver Patios
Brick patios are a popular choice and come in a large variety of designs. Benefits of brick patios include:
- Appearance. Bricks have been used as a building material for centuries. So when you see a patio made of brick, it conjures up a classical feel. It is also associated with warmness and is great for making a positive impression on guests.
- Creativity. Bricks are more versatile when it comes to design and can be used in a number of different patterns. Whether it is rectangular, square, or circular, bricks can accommodate a design well.
- Durability. The hardness of brick allows it to withstand constant traffic and harsh weather. In addition, it will retain its color longer even in the face of extreme sunlight conditions.
- Easy to Repair. Brick patios are simple to repair. Just remove a cracked brick and replace it with a new one.
Stone Paver Patios
Stone is another choice that offers a different look than a brick patio. Benefits of stone patios include:
- Beauty. Stone patios have a unique, more sophisticated appearance.
- Longevity. Stone is one of the hardest, long-lasting materials around. It also can hold up to more wear and tear than other materials like wood.
- Low Maintenance. Compared to a wood deck, stone patios require very little maintenance. A simple washing away of dirt is all that is needed.
- Versatility. Stones can be cut to nearly any shape and made any color you desire. This allows for the creation of a diverse array of patterns and designs.
In addition to patios, we also can build and install other hardscape elements.
Other Hardscape Options
- Paver Pool Decks. Have a swimming pool but want something nicer surrounding it? A paver pool deck looks better than your typical concrete pool deck.
- Paver Walls. Build a wall around your patio to provide separation from the rest of your yard.
- Paver Firepits. There’s nothing better in the fall than sitting around a warm fire. Enhance your firepit or build a new one with pavers.
- Paver Walkways and Sidewalks. Connect an existing or new patio to other aspects of your landscape with a paver walkway.
- Outdoor Kitchens. Upgrade from your standalone grill to a gorgeous outdoor kitchen, with our custom design and installation.
- Paver Seats. You can even make your seats out of pavers to match the rest of your patio.
If you are looking to add elegance to your backyard, enhance an existing landscaping project, or accent a preexisting paver product, patio pavers are an excellent solution. North American Deck & Patio is a paver patio and hardscape contractor that has the experience and knowledge to ensure that you are satisfied with the final product. Contact us today for more information.