Maryland Deck Company
A deck is more than just an add-on to your home – it’s a place to gather, to celebrate, to relax, and to enjoy the outdoors. Decks also enhance the beauty of your home and add to its overall value. Projects can range from small, modest decks to spacious, multi-level structures. And they can work for any home, whether it is a small townhome or a vast mansion.
North American Deck and Patio LLC is a Maryland deck company that offers gorgeous, expertly designed decks at reasonable prices. Our decks are distinctively designed for each home and meticulously crafted for outstanding aesthetic and functionality. We construct our decks out of superior materials, including wood and vinyl. We’ve built decks throughout Maryland including Howard County, Montgomery County, Baltimore, and Anne Arundel County.
“We had an idea of how we wanted the porch to look, but once we saw the finished product, our expectations were exceeded!”
Treated Wood Decks
Pressure treated lumber is the most common type of decking material and is typically made from pine. Benefits of choosing this type of wood include:
- Lower Cost. This type of material is less expensive to manufacturer, thus lowering the total cost of construction. What this means for you is a high quality deck at a lower price. You can even use the money you save to buy deck accessories.
- Protection. Compared to untreated wood, pressure treated lumber is better protected from rotting, fungus, and bug infestation. This will save your deck in the longer and ensure that you won’t have to replace or repair it any time soon.
- More Traditional. Wood decks have a more classic look and feel to them. They compliment older or more traditional looking homes as well. If you want a more modern look, stains are available which can update the overall aesthetic of the deck.
North American Deck & Patio LLC has constructed many decks from treated wood, each with its own special, unique design. Check out the gallery above for examples of our past work.
Vinyl decks emulate the appearance of actual wood while minimizing the downsides. Vinyl decks have numerous benefits, including:
- Increased Durability. Vinyl decks are made from synthetic material that is capable of withstanding more wear and tear than traditional wood. It is also more resistant to weather and isn’t subject to rotting.
- Increased Longevity. A vinyl deck will typically last longer than a wood deck. Its increased durability and limited need for consistent upkeep increase its lifespan as compared to wood decks.
- No Painting or Staining. Vinyl decks come pre-colored, so there is no need to apply a stain or paint. This saves you time and money, now and in the future.
- Safe for Children and Pets. No need to worry about splinters with this deck material, vinyl does not break apart like wood does. Let your kids and pets roam free without anxiety.
North American Deck & Patio is a vinyl decking contractor that has built a number of vinyl decks. Check out the gallery above for examples of our past work.
Brands We Use
The right deck can turn a bland, boring home into a beautiful and exciting one. Decks provide an escape from the confinement of a house to the wide open outdoors while still offering the comforts and safety we’ve come to expect. Attend a party, gather with family, or even eat a meal out on a deck and you’ll understand the freedom and enjoyment that comes with owning one.
If you’re looking to add a deck to your home to enhance its elegance and enable you to appreciate your home more, contact North American Deck and Patio today. We are a full-service Maryland deck design and construction company that offers deck design and deck construction services to ensure that you have a high quality, stunning deck for your home.
North American Deck & Patio is the Reliable Maryland Deck Company delivering consistent results guaranteed by an honest warranty.
Get a FREE
Don't just get an "estimate"... get a professional consultation from the finest designers in the area. Let us show you "the best use of your space," within the budget you have for your project.