Maryland Fence Contractor
A fence can provide a variety of functions. It can give you privacy from your neighbors. It can give you security from criminals. And it can give your yard an upgraded look for your and your guests enjoyment. Regardless of what reason or reasons you want a fence, we can help.
North American Deck & Patio is a fence contractor that can install fences for your yard. No matter the style or length of the fence, we can get the job done right so you can enjoy your yard the way you want to.
“We had an idea of how we wanted the porch to look, but once we saw the finished product, our expectations were exceeded!”
Picking the right type of fence depends on its intended purpose, your style, and your yard. Certain fences are better for adding privacy, while others are more decorative and more appealing to the eye. Below are some of the different types and styles of fencing.
Aluminum is a fairly common choice for a fencing material. Benefits include:
- Low Cost. Aluminum fences have the appearance of wrought iron, without the price.
- Doesn’t Rust. As opposed to iron, aluminum does not rust. This translates to a much longer lifespan.
- Matches Easily. Aluminum fencing can easily match any type of landscape. Black fencing is especially good at blending in.
- Low Maintenance. Aluminum does not require painting and comes with multiple protective coatings. These coatings protect it from the elements making it last longer without routine maintenance.
- Security. Aluminum fences are stronger than wood and can withstand intentional damage much easier. They can also be topped with spears to make scaling more difficult.
Steel fences are available in a variety of styles as well. Benefits include:
- Durability. Steel is one of the most durable materials that is used in fencing. It is more resistant to weather and tampering than aluminum.
- Appearance. Steel fences have a naturally sleek appearance to them that can compliment any landscape.
- Strength. Steel fences are nearly impenetrable and are great for security fencing.
- Value. In addition to the functional and aesthetic benefits, steel fences add value to your home and can even lower your insurance premium.
Yet another type of fencing available is vinyl fencing, or fencing made from synthetic plastics. Benefits of vinyl fences include:
- Strength. Vinyl is an extremely strong material that can withstand a great deal more impact than traditional wood fences.
- Flexible. Vinyl is also extremely flexible. If you are in an area with a lot of wind, vinyl fences can tolerate strong weather without warping, cracking, or breaking.
- Low Maintenance. The only maintenance you’ll need to perform on a vinyl fence is basic cleaning with soap and water. There is also no need to repaint as vinyl color does not fade or change.
- Green. Vinyl is non-toxic and is also recyclable. The process to make vinyl is also better for the environment than other fencing materials.
- Less Expensive. Vinyl fencing is much lower cost to produce, so its end price is much lower. Additionally, owners save on maintenance costs like repainting and termite treatment.
Upgrade Your Home
Not only do fences protect your property and maintain your privacy, but they also make your yard better looking. Ornamental fences have interesting conceptual designs that seperate them from typical wood post fences. They can add the perfect accent to top off any landscaping project.
North American Deck & Patio is a premier fencing installation company. Their experienced professionals will make the proper measurements, evaluations, and determinations to make sure that you get the best possible fence for your home. Contact us today for more information.
North American Deck & Patio is the Reliable Maryland Deck Company delivering consistent results guaranteed by an honest warranty.
Get a FREE
Don't just get an "estimate"... get a professional consultation from the finest designers in the area. Let us show you "the best use of your space," within the budget you have for your project.